iTranslator trojan is another very dangerous and harmful computer infection. It is a perilous Trojan malware that can easily attack your PC without permission and leads to major problems. This dubious threat hide deep into your machine and conduct several malevolent and perilous activities that will downgrade your system performance. It can start various malicious activities that will use high system resources and slow down your computer. iTranslator trojan virus will also disable your anti-virus and firewall security to avoid its removal. It is possible that your anti-virus program can detect this threat but can’t remove it completely. Your PC will start freezing and often get unresponsive. iTranslator trojan virus can also delete your personal files and corrupt your software (maily setup files or .exe files). This nasty malware can mess up with your PC brutally and make it good for nothing.
You will not be able to perform any task smoothly on your PC due to iTranslator trojan virus. It will keep blocking all legitimate and useful operations on your computer. Many of your system programs will fail to work. It can also bring more viruses and spyware on your system by connecting to remote server. iTranslator trojan virus mostly intrude targeted machine through bundled free third programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. It silently sneak into your PC due to which you have no idea about intrusion. iTranslator trojan can also steal your personal information along with your financial details. It can send those important details to hacker for using in illegal activities and risk your privacy. It can also open backdoor on your machine for other threats and viruses. It is advised to remove iTranslator trojan virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove iTranslator trojan From PC
In order to remove iTranslator trojan and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to iTranslator trojan. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill iTranslator trojan Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove iTranslator trojan From Control Panel
Remove iTranslator trojan From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find iTranslator trojan related program and click on Remove button.
Remove iTranslator trojan From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find iTranslator trojan related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove iTranslator trojan From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove iTranslator trojan From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any iTranslator trojan related malicious program.
Remove iTranslator trojan From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any iTranslator trojan related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove iTranslator trojan From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by iTranslator trojan infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove iTranslator trojan From Infected Browser
Remove iTranslator trojan From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove iTranslator trojan related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove iTranslator trojan From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find iTranslator trojan related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove iTranslator trojan From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select iTranslator trojan related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove iTranslator trojan From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove iTranslator trojan From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent iTranslator trojan In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.