Adware.BrowserExtension.I is an adware infection created by hackers. It is a deceptive PC threat that shows lots of unwanted and misleading advertisements on the infected computer to earn commission. The main motive of this deceptive threat is to boost the traffic of its partner websites and generate revenue. This cunning malware infection can easily infect all Windows computers very easily. Adware.BrowserExtension.I virus can hijack your main browser such as Google Chrome, MS Edge, IE, Firefox, Opera etc. to show annoying ads. It will bombard your desktop with lots of pop-ups, ads, banner, offer, deals and similar advertising materials. Adware.BrowserExtension.I virus will slow down your computer and causes various problems. This perilous threat will bombard lots of ads on your system to earn commission.
Adware.BrowserExtension.I virus can attack your computer through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. Once installed on your PC, it can also disable your anti-virus program due to which you will not be able to detect or remove this infection. It can also inject its malign codes to the registry editor to get automatically started on your PC. Adware.BrowserExtension.I has the main motive to cheat your money. It can monitor your online activities to show relevant ads on your computer. It can also track your browsing history to collect your personal information and financial details. It will send all your critical data to hackers that can risk your privacy. So it is very important to delete Adware.BrowserExtension.I virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From PC
In order to remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Adware.BrowserExtension.I. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Adware.BrowserExtension.I Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Control Panel
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Adware.BrowserExtension.I related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Adware.BrowserExtension.I related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Adware.BrowserExtension.I related malicious program.
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Adware.BrowserExtension.I related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Adware.BrowserExtension.I infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Infected Browser
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Adware.BrowserExtension.I related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Adware.BrowserExtension.I related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Adware.BrowserExtension.I From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Adware.BrowserExtension.I In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.