What Is Win32/MicTrayDebugger
Win32/MicTrayDebugger is another very nasty and harmful Trojan virus. It can easily intrude your Windows computer and leads to major problems. It can disable your anti-virus and firewall programs. Win32/MicTrayDebugger virus is able to attack all versions of Windows OS including XP, Vista, 7, 8, and the latest 10. This perilous threat will brutally mess with your system files and performance. It is also a great agent of ransomware viruses. It can bring nasty ransomware on your system that can encrypt your files and extort your money. Win32/MicTrayDebugger is surely a disastrous computer infection that can make severe damage to your machine.
Win32/MicTrayDebugger virus mostly intrude your Windows PC bundled with free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious links, torrent or porn sites, shareware, contaminated USB drives and many other tricks. Once installed on your PC, this perilous threat will brutally mess with your entire computer. Win32/MicTrayDebugger virus can block your web browser from vising legitimate websites. It can forcibly redirect your browser on harmful and unsafe web pages. It can also freeze and corrupt your web browser operation to cause problems to users. This nasty malware infection can block several important programs on the infected computer.
Win32/MicTrayDebugger virus can inject its malign codes to registry files for automatic startup. It can create its multiple copies and spread into different system files. It can also connect to remote server and download more threats on your system. It can also steal your personal and sensitive information and share with hackers. It can open backdoor on your machine to allow cyber crooks to access your system remotely. It will make your system vulnerable due to which many threats will soon attack your machine. It is advised to immediately remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger virus from your computer.
How To Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger From PC
In order to remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Win32/MicTrayDebugger. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Special Bonus – Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Stop Malicious Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger From Control Panel
Remove From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Win32/MicTrayDebugger related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Win32/MicTrayDebugger related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Win32/MicTrayDebugger related malicious program.
Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Win32/MicTrayDebugger related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Win32/MicTrayDebugger infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger From Infected Browser
Remove From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Win32/MicTrayDebugger related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Win32/MicTrayDebugger related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Virus In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.