Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ is classified as a nasty Trojan virus that can easily compromise any Windows based computer system. It is a malignant threat which is created by the cyber crooks with an aim to earn illicit revenue. After entering in the system, Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ opens a backdoor in the PC and allows its creators for unauthorized access of your personal data. This threat can install itself as Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ file in the %SystemRoot% directory. Even more, it can also inject other harmful files in the C directory to make the PC compromised. Its worst impact can result extremely dangerous for the users identity because it may connect the system with the remote location servers to share the private data of the users. You should not allow Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ to stay for long time in your system.
Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ virus mostly intrude your computer bundled with free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware, infected USB drives and other tricks. Once installed on your computer, this perilous threat will disable your anti-virus and firewall security programs. Then after, this noxious Trojan malware will inject its malign codes to the registry editor for getting automatically started on your PC. Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ virus will also create its several copies and spread into different files and folders on your machine. It will completely degrade the working and performance of your PC. It can download various harmful threats and malware automatically by connecting to remote server.
In the presence of Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ, normal working on the system will become extremely difficult. You will find several unknown files or folders in temp folder or at various location of the system. It can also cause unwanted changes in the default settings of the system including privacy or security settings, DNS Configurations, File system etc. This nasty Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ threat occupies huge space in the system memory and does not allow the users to install new applications. Its existence can also affect the pre-installed programs, software and other PC tools. Thus, if you don’t want to face aforesaid troubles in future then remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ in the early phase after detection.
How To Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From PC
In order to remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Control Panel
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ related malicious program.
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Infected Browser
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Trojan.JS.Agent.TJZ In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.