What Is .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus
.[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus is a highly calamitous and harmful malware infection. In recent past this particular ransomware virus has become a serious concern for several Windows PC users due to its file encrypting capabilities. This very troublesome virus is such a nasty creation of cyber hackers which can make you completely unable to access your own PC if infected. Having advanced cryptographic algorithm, .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus can easily encrypt all kind of file, folders, documents, media files etc. stored on your PC. Whats more, .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus will make your system completely useless if not removed soon.
How .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus Works
.[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus works in two different phase, in first it encrypt all your files and then start the main phase where it forces the users to pay huge amount of money in order to recover your decrypted files. Actually, it blackmails the users in exchange of the access of their lost data. It shows a ransom message in which it threaten the users that the only possible way to unlock you data is a unique decryption key which has been generated by cyber criminals. After this, .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus ask the users to pay a huge amount of ransom to get that decryption key. Moreover, it also horrify the users if you don’t pay the ransom in given time then all your files will get deleted permanently.
How .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus Enter Your PC
.[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus is a notorious piece of malware that silently sneak into your machine. It mostly gets carried through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. Once installed on your system, it will also block your anti-virus and firewall security to carry on its malignant activities. .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus can also alter your computer when you visit porn websites, download fake software updates, share files on unsafe network or use any contaminated USB stick. It is one of the worst computer infection you ever want to have on your computer.
What to Do When Your PC Gets Infected With .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus?
Well, the presence of .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus is certainly the most panic situation which creates a sense of emergency in users mind. Losing important data is really painful for any users and hence they pay the ransom money. However, one should know that it is possible to regain the access of your files even without paying any ransom money. Moreover, there are few cases reported that .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus does not locks all important completely even when users pay the demanded money. Hence, you should not pay your hard earned money. In order to decrypt your locked data you will first need to remove this hazardous infection from your Windows PC. Hence, users should uninstall .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus completely from their as soon as it detected.
How To Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From PC
In order to remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Special Bonus – Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Control Panel
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus related program and click on Remove button.
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus related malicious program.
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Infected Browser
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent .[The777@tuta.io].Acuna Virus In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.