Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware is a kind of most destructive malware infection which targets computers having Windows OS. Programmed by evil cyber crooks, this nasty malicious threat is capable to cause serious damage in compromised PC. Being a typical file encrypting virus it is capable to infect and encrypt all kind of important files and folders like text, music, videos, documents, etc. Well, Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware enters the targeted computer quite silently and does not even requires users permission or awareness to compromise your system. It is such a devastating malware infection which can lock your entire computer system and makes it completely useless in just no time. Hence, users should remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware at the earliest in order to avoid any further damage on their PC.
Once, Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware encrypted all your files then it shows a ransom message on your system screen. The statement showed by this nasty file encrypting virus intimidate the users that your system is been locked by a legitimate organization as some illegal activities is been detected to be performed on your PC. Moreover, Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware also tries to convenience the users that the only way to decrypt your important data is making use of a unique decryption key. It ask the users to pay huge amount of money in order to get the decryption key. However, the decryption key is also generated by the hackers hence users should not pay the ransom at all. Moreover, it is possible to still get back the access of all your important file but in order to do so you will need to remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware first.
Well, along with encrypting files and threatening users, Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware also causes many other problems into the victimized computer system. It makes your PC very slow, causes system crash, application malfunctioning, hard drive failure and may eventually delete all your files as well. It also disable all the security measures in your computer and allows various other threats to sneak in your PC with ease. Therefore, it is recommended to get rid of Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware as soon as possible from your Windows computer system.
How To Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From PC
In order to remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Control Panel
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware related malicious program.
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware
Part 5 – Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Infected Browser
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Tastatu Screen Locker Ransomware In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.