N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus is a nasty malware infection that can enter your PC without permission. This brutal virus can easily alter your computer through fake tricks and take control of your entire system. It mostly get spread through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, peer to peer file sharing, porn or torrent files and contaminated USB drives. Once installed on your PC, N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus virus will brutally mess with your system files and settings. It can make harmful changes in your machine and delete important files. It can disable your anti-virus and firewall security to avoid its removal. It is mainly aimed to cheat users and steal their personal information for making illegal profit. This noxious threat can block legitimate programs and prohibit your from visiting your favorite websites.
N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus virus can alter all versions of Windows computers. This brutal malware infection can lead to major problems. It can inject its malign codes to registry files for its automatic startup. This notorious threat can also get back to your machine after removal. It can slow down your machine and result in several unwanted errors. N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus virus can connect to remote server to download additional threats and malware on your system. This threat can hide deep into your machine, due to which it is very hard to detect and remove this infection using any regular anti-virus program. It can also steal your personal information including banking details, money transaction history, credit card details and many others. You are advised to remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From PC
In order to remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Control Panel
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus related program and click on Remove button.
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus related malicious program.
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus
Part 5 – Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Infected Browser
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent N1ghtm4r3 Blackmail Scam Virus In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.