Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 is a risky Trojan infection that is launched by cyber criminals for illegal purpose. The infectious threat is very good at exploiting vulnerability of the compromised machine and ruins it badly. It is widely distributed all across the world and usually infiltrates your computer packed with third party software installers, social media, spam email attachments and lots more. Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 mainly focuses to destroy PC security in order to steal your sensitive details, confidential information, crucial data, banking credentials etc. and reveals such materials to remote attackers for their illicit purpose. Soon when inside, Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 inserts suspicious code into the system reboot section which cause unusual shut down of computer and starts disturbing you when reboot your computer. The infectious Trojan threat modifies default browser homepage settings to irritate you while surfing internet and may cause redirection of your web URL to unsafe web pages.
To be more specific, Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 downloads so many harmful parasites as well as infectious programs from the unsafe internet media which covers entire free memory space as well as system resources and blocks installation of any new software program into PC. It also reduces performance speed of the affected computer gradually and disturbs you baldy when running any executable application programs. Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 can disable your anti-virus and firewall security to avoid its detection as well as its removal. It may delete stored data, important documents, folders etc. and leads to severe data loss. It can also steal your personal and financial details secretly thus makes you the victim of identity theft. It can also open backdoor on your machine and provide remote access of your system to hackers. Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 is not safe in any manner and hence, it should be deleted as early as possible before time expires.
Harmful Effects of Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 Virus
Once installed on your computer, Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 virus can leads to major damages. It can brutally mess up with your system and destroy your entire computer. Some of the most common and visible effects of this nasty virus are :-
- Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 virus can silently intrude your computer without permission.
- It can destroy your system programs, files, software etc.
- It will disable your anti-virus and firewall security programs.
- Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 virus can also bring similar threats, spyware, malware on your computer.
- Block important features like Control Panel, Registry editor, Task manager and many more.
- Create new registry keys to get started automatically on your system.
- Steal your personal and financial information and send to hackers.
- Create backdoor on your PC to allow hackers to remotely access your PC.
How To Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From PC
In order to remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Control Panel
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 related malicious program.
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13
Part 5 – Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Infected Browser
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 13 In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.