Is your computer infected by Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan virus? Is your PC working very slow and often get stuck? Are you not able to perform any task smoothly on your system? Is your anti-virus program not able to detect or remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan virus completely from your system? Are you looking for some help to easily and safely remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan virus from your computer? Well, don’t worry and keep reading this guide to get rid of this nasty infection completely.
Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan is a latest detection in Trojan category which intrudes in the PC without any prior notification and tries to take over its full control by changing the privacy or security settings. Once gets installed, Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan will conduct malicious activities and hide its presence under deep files. It is extremely powerful which carries ability to disable the working of updated antivirus program, Firewall alert etc. Its long time presence can bring the system to its knees in which normal working is almost impossible. This threat can spread from one computer to another using networks, removable media, spam emails etc. So, if you want to protect your PC from unwanted troubles then try to delete the presence of Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan permanently.
The ill-effects of Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan can add malicious codes or payloads in the registry editor. It helps the threat to execute automatically after every booting of the PC. To annoy the users during their important work, it will restart your system at certain interval of time and hamper your task. It also have capability to decrease the performance speed of various functions of the system by creating fake processes in the task manager. Besides this, it can monitor your online transactions and records the sensitive data secretly. Additionally, it can share your details with the cyber crooks to harm your personal identity. Whats more, this threat is also responsible for corruption of data, changes in default settings, system freezing etc. Thus, you need to removeLsmma.exe Miner Trojan virus completely from your PC without any further delay.
Harmful Effects of Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan Virus
Once installed on your computer, Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan virus can leads to major damages. It can brutally mess up with your system and destroy your entire computer. Some of the most common and visible effects of this nasty virus are :-
- Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan virus can silently intrude your computer without permission.
- It can destroy your system programs, files, software etc.
- It will disable your anti-virus and firewall security programs.
- Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan virus can also bring similar threats, spyware, malware on your computer.
- Block important features like Control Panel, Registry editor, Task manager and many more.
- Create new registry keys to get started automatically on your system.
- Steal your personal and financial information and send to hackers.
- Create backdoor on your PC to allow hackers to remotely access your PC.
How To Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From PC
In order to remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Control Panel
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan related malicious program.
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan
Part 5 – Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Infected Browser
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Lsmma.exe Miner Trojan In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.