KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware is another nasty and perilous computer infection detected as ransomware. This dubious PC threat can easily alter your system security and get installed without permission. It can attack on all versions of Windows operating system including latest Windows 10 OS. Once installed on your computer, it will perform several harmful activities with intention to cheat money. It is a file encrypting malware designed to lock down your system files. It will scan your entire hard drive and encrypt all your data. Then after KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware will change the extension of your files to make the useless. When you will try to access those infected files, it will show error messages and demand ransom money. It will also leave a ransom message on your computer screen in TEXT or HTML format that contains decryption instructions.
This notorious KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware mainly alter your computer security through spam email attachments. Hackers send misleading emails in bulk. Those emails could be so convincing that you will it very difficult to resist yourself by opening those mails. Once you will open that malicious email and download the attachment, then this dubious threat will silently get installed on your PC. Once installed, it will start doing its malevolent activities. This cunning KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware is mainly intended to cheat your money. It will threat you to delete all your files if you don’t pay money on time. The ugly truth is that it has already cheated many users by this trick. It will never unlock your files after getting the money. Once this that is more important is, paying money to hackers can also risk your banking details. So try to remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware completely from your PC.
How To Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From PC
In order to remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Special Bonus – Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Control Panel
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware related program and click on Remove button.
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware related malicious program.
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Infected Browser
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent KesLan(Turkish) Ransomware In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.