JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW is a really nasty computer virus that can attack your PC without permission. It is a dangerous Trojan horse that is capable of intruding any Windows OS. This dubious computer malware is created by hackers and spread with intention to make illegal profit. Once installed on your machine, it conduct several malicious activities such as alteration in system and application settings. This perilous threat can add rogue entries to registry files to ensure its auto startup. JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW virus can alter your anti-virus and firewall security. This perilous threat can connect to remote server to download harmful threats on your machine. This nasty Trojan horse can also replicate into your system and spread its copies to different files and folders. JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW is a harassing computer malware that will make your system extremely slow. Your PC will start freezing and screen often get blank for no reason.
JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW virus mostly attack your computer system through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware, cracked software, infected USB drive, porn or torrent websites and drive by download. Once installed on your machine, it will hide deep into your system due to which it will get tough to detect and remove this virus using any regular anti-virus. It may be possible that Windows Defender or any other anti-virus will detect this threat but cannot remove it completely form your system. JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW virus can brutally damage your entire computer system. It can disable important system application that can downgrade the working and performance of your computer. It can also steal your personal as well as financial information and send to hackers. It can also open backdoor on your machine to make your PC an easy victim. It is advised to remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From PC
In order to remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Control Panel
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW related program and click on Remove button.
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW related malicious program.
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Infected Browser
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent JS:Trojan.Agent.EEZW In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.