Remove Jokerlivestream.com Infection
Jokerlivestream.com is a phishing website created by hackers to cheat innocent users. This nasty threat is named as redirect virus. It silently alter your Windows computer without permission and leads to major problems. Jokerlivestream.com virus will also assail your main browser and make several unwanted changes to the settings of your infected browser. This dubious threat is aimed to redirect web traffic on unsafe sponsored websites to earn commission. It will also open several new tab redirects and pop-ups in background that can bring nasty viruses on your PC. Jokerlivestream.com virus disable your anti-virus and firewall program to open safe window for other threats. It can also risk your privacy by stealing your personal information and sharing with hackers.
Jokerlivestream.com Virus: Intrusion Methods
Jokerlivestream.com is a harmful and notorious computer infection. It is a very irritating and harassing piece of work by cyber crooks. This nasty redirect virus is mainly intended to redirect your browser on unknown webpages to make profit for its creators. Jokerlivestream.com virus can intrude your computer using various deceptive tricks. It mostly gets carried away through bundled free third party programs, spam emails and malicious websites. You can also get this nasty infection while browsing porn websites and downloading fake software updates. This cunning redirect malware can also intrude your computer when you click on any misleading advertisement or go for fake online survey that promises to give you exciting awards.
Why Jokerlivestream.com Is Harmful
Many of the user might think that Jokerlivestream.com is just a browser infection. It will not only redirect your browser on unknown websites but can bring harmful malware on your system. This notorious threat can disable your anti-virus security to make your system an easy target for other viruses. It can provide unauthorized access of your computer to hackers. It can track your online activities to gather your personal information. It can steal your banking information, login details, passwords etc. and send to cyber crooks. It can cause severe damage to your computer security and privacy. So it is advised to remove Jokerlivestream.com virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove Jokerlivestream.com From PC
In order to remove Jokerlivestream.com and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Jokerlivestream.com. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Jokerlivestream.com Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Control Panel
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Jokerlivestream.com related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Jokerlivestream.com related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Jokerlivestream.com related malicious program.
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Jokerlivestream.com related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Jokerlivestream.com infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Infected Browser
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Jokerlivestream.com related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Jokerlivestream.com related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Jokerlivestream.com related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Jokerlivestream.com From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Jokerlivestream.com In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.