Is your system infected with happycrypto file virus? Unable to access your important file? If yes then don’t worry and continue reading this post in order to regain the access of all your encrypted files easily. This guide will provide you required help to get rid of happycrypto file virus completely from your Windows computer system.
happycrypto file virus is a harmful ransomware infection that is very much risky and is designed by cyber criminals with sole intension to extort money from user’s pocket. Upon infiltration, happycrypto file virus locks entire system completely with encryption key and then after asks user to pay money in order to get decryption code or to unlocks computer once again. The threat displays error messages and fake notifications with a timer running in the system background. This timer would alert you that you have only 24 hours to pay money and if you fail to do so, your computer will corrupted completely. happycrypto file virus is a very strong infection that uses RSA encryption to lock PC completely and makes quite very difficult for the victim user to get rid of it.
Being more clear, happycrypto file virus brings modifications in the default web browser as well as homepage settings and make you unable to browse Internet or perform any task over compromised machine. This very threat may disables all security programs including task manager and firewall and then after invite all its related malware bugs to get inside the victimized computer. This notorious happycrypto file virus silently sneak into your machine through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. Once installed on your system, it will also block your anti-virus and firewall security to carry on its malignant activities. It can also alter your computer when you visit porn websites, download fake software updates, share files on unsafe network or use any contaminated USB stick. Cyber experts suggests not to pay any money because this would not solve your troubles, in fact it will raise a new one. Hence, it is recommended to use Automatic Removal Tool and remove happycrypto file virus quickly when detected.
Apart from encrypting files, happycrypto file virus also causes several other issues into the infected computer system. It can delete your important data even if you pay the ransom money. Moreover, occurrence of this nasty ransomware infection will disable the users to perform any kind of data processing task onto the victimized system. In addition, if you don’t remove this notorious threat at the earliest then it will make your system completely good for nothing. Once installed on your computer, happycrypto file virus will cease the access to all your files and demand ransom money. It will change the extension of files due to which you will get error message when you try to open any of your documents. It will also leave ransom note on your computer to explain methods for paying ransom money. It is also not sure that you will get back your files after paying the money. So it is recommended to delete happycrypto file virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove happycrypto file virus From PC
In order to remove happycrypto file virus and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to happycrypto file virus. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill happycrypto file virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove happycrypto file virus From Control Panel
Remove happycrypto file virus From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find happycrypto file virus related program and click on Remove button.
Remove happycrypto file virus From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find happycrypto file virus related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove happycrypto file virus From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove happycrypto file virus From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any happycrypto file virus related malicious program.
Remove happycrypto file virus From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any happycrypto file virus related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove happycrypto file virus From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by happycrypto file virus infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\happycrypto file virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\happycrypto file virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\happycrypto file virus
Part 5 – Remove happycrypto file virus From Infected Browser
Remove happycrypto file virus From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove happycrypto file virus related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove happycrypto file virus From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find happycrypto file virus related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove happycrypto file virus From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select happycrypto file virus related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove happycrypto file virus From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove happycrypto file virus From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent happycrypto file virus In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.