.[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware is a notorious and dangerous computer malware. It is a brutal member of file locker virus family. This perilous threat can easily alter your system without permission and get installed silently. It is a nasty file encrypting malware that will lock down your files and demand ransom fees to unlock your data. .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware virus can attack all versions of Windows computers very easily. It is created by hackers to hijack your files and extort ransom money. It will lock all your system files and data without your knowledge and change their extension. Then after it will leave ransom note on your system. When you will try to open your files, .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware virus will ransom message on your computer screen. It will ask you to buy decryption key by paying ransom money through BitCoin.
.[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware virus mostly get spread through spam emails, suspicious links, torrent or porn websites, peer to peer file sharing and many other tricks. Once installed on your system, this brutal malware will completely degrade your system performance. It will warn you to pay the ransom money before given time or it will delete all your files. .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware virus has infected many computers recently and cheated many users. If you will pay money, it will not recover your files but attack your system again and again. This cycle will keep going in the same until you fight back. It is also possible that your financial details can get hacked when you pay money to hackers. So it is advised to remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From PC
In order to remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Special Bonus – Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Control Panel
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware related program and click on Remove button.
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware related malicious program.
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Infected Browser
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent .[DonovanTudor@aol.com] ransomware In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.