.[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus : Removal Guide
.[email@example.com].BANKS Virus is a nasty ransomware infection. It can easily intrude your machine without permission and encrypt your files. This deceptive malware infection can easily attack any Windows PC including latest OS 10. .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus is able to lock down all your files including videos, images, audios, documents, pdf, html, xml, php files and many more. Once done with encryption, it will add its extension to all your files to make them inaccessible. It will demand ransom money to unlock your data. .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus will also leave ransom note on your machine to explain the decryption method and payment details. It is really a notorious malware and it is not intended to give your files back.
.[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus mainly get spread through spam email campaigns. Hackers send bulk emails that contains malicious attachments. That email can have catchy title that you will find hard to resist and end up opening that mail. Once you open the attachment, malicious code execute itself and lock down all your files. Then after it will make necessary changes and finally demand what it came for. .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus virus uses AES encryption method to lock down your files. It is hard to unlock such type of encoding. This nasty ransomware will also change your desktop background to notify you about the encryption. This all game is only for cheating innocent users and trick their money.
If you are thinking that your will pay money to .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus and it will unlock your files then it is completely wrong. This nasty malware infection is not aimed to unlock your data. It only wants to extort money from users and then it will hunt for new victim. Hackers behind this cunning virus will demand ransom money through BitCoin to hide their real identity. It is not sure that they will unlock your files after getting money. Many of the earlier victims reported that they didn’t got their files even after sending money. So you are advised to remove .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus from your PC completely and then try to recover your files using any data recovery software.
How To Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus From PC
In order to remove .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Special Bonus – Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus From Control Panel
Remove .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus related program and click on Remove button.
Remove .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus related malicious program.
Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus From Infected Browser
Remove .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].BANKS Virus From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent .[email@example.com].BANKS Virus In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.