What is Autorun Organizer?
Autorun Organizer is the worst nightmare for Windows PC users. Well, it may sounds like genuine download manager which claims to provide you amazing download speed even in slow Internet. However, once you system gets infected by this very malware infection then you will soon find how vicious it is. Actually, it is a typical adware infection. It has been programmed by a group of some professional cyber criminals in order to earn quick revenue. Well, it earn profit by promoting sponsored endorsements on your browsing screen. Occurrence of Autorun Organizer in your PC can cause some serious issues for you.
What Makes Autorun Organizer Dangerous?
Well, Autorun Organizer does not only disturb your online session but also tries to trick you with online scam in order to earn more and more. It monitors your online activities and then shows several deals, discount offers, banners, coupon codes, system notification etc. according to your interest and habits. Users should not believe this malicious application as it may ends up with severe financial crisis issue for you. Apart from promoting ads, Autorun Organizer also misguide the users on several unknown sites and even block the access of certain legit web pages.
Moreover, Autorun Organizer also download other malware infection and viruses in your PC and makes your system vulnerable for fatal damage. It is such a notorious infection which collects all kinds of sensitive information like system IP address, login details, bank account number, online money transaction report, browsing history etc. from victimized PC which can really proves very risky for your privacy if falls in wrong hands. Therefore, it is will be quite sensible to remove Autorun Organizer adware infection immediately from your computer system as soon as it detected.
How Autorun Organizer Infects Your PC?
Besically, Autorun Organizer travels through net network and can easily slip in your computer by making use of various deceptive methods. Most of the time it has been seen that users download this notorious infection unknowing while downloading third party freeware application from an unreliable site. Moreover, opening spam attachments, social engineering, visiting porn site, clicking malicious links, connecting 2 different PC’s via peer to peer network etc. can also inject Autorun Organizer in your computer.
How To Remove Autorun Organizer From PC
In order to remove Autorun Organizer and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Autorun Organizer. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Autorun Organizer Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Autorun Organizer From Control Panel
Remove Autorun Organizer From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Autorun Organizer related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Autorun Organizer From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Autorun Organizer related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Autorun Organizer From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Autorun Organizer From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Autorun Organizer related malicious program.
Remove Autorun Organizer From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Autorun Organizer related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Autorun Organizer From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Autorun Organizer infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Autorun Organizer From Infected Browser
Remove Autorun Organizer From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Autorun Organizer related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Autorun Organizer From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Autorun Organizer related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Autorun Organizer From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Autorun Organizer related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Autorun Organizer From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Autorun Organizer From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Autorun Organizer In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.