AnyTemplate Design Default Search Removal Guide
AnyTemplate Design Default Search is a nasty computer infection that represents the potentially unwanted program category. This dubious threat is also commonly named as an adware. It is deceptive malware infection that shows lots of annoying pop-up ads on the infected computer. AnyTemplate Design Default Search virus is able to attack any Windows computer very easily. It can also show ads on all famous and most used browser. AnyTemplate Design Default Search virus will completely degrade your system speed and performance. It will bombard your desktop with lots of annoying ads that redirect your browser on unsafe websites. It can also bring other threats and viruses on your PC silently. AnyTemplate Design Default Search can disable your anti-virus program to make your system vulnerable.
How AnyTemplate Design Default Search Enter Your PC
AnyTemplate Design Default Search is a silent sneaker that can invade your PC without your help. It will alter your computer security by taking the advantage network loopholes and system vulnerabilities. It mostly get spread through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. It can also alter your system when you open malicious links, visit porn or torrent websites, download fake software updates, and click on misleading advertisements. Once inside your machine, this notorious computer infection, this perilous threat will downgrade your computer speed and security. Most of your computer programs will start freezing and often fails to respond.
Why AnyTemplate Design Default Search Is Harmful
Most of the users might take this nasty adware lightly. AnyTemplate Design Default Search is a serious threat for all Windows computers and can do major damage. It is capable of blocking your anti-virus and firewall program. It can record your online activities and spy on your personal information. It can infect mainly used browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari and others. AnyTemplate Design Default Search virus can also track your browsing history and steal your banking information. It may also create loopholes on your system for other threats and viruses. So it is very important to remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search from your computer.
Other Payloads of AnyTemplate Design Default Search Infection
- It can slow down your computer.
- Show lots of unwanted ads on your PC.
- Hijack your browser and redirect to unknown websites.
- Block your anti-virus and firewall security programs.
- Steal your confidential information and send to hackers.
How To Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From PC
In order to remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to AnyTemplate Design Default Search. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill AnyTemplate Design Default Search Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Control Panel
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find AnyTemplate Design Default Search related program and click on Remove button.
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find AnyTemplate Design Default Search related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any AnyTemplate Design Default Search related malicious program.
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any AnyTemplate Design Default Search related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by AnyTemplate Design Default Search infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnyTemplate Design Default Search
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AnyTemplate Design Default Search
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AnyTemplate Design Default Search
Part 5 – Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Infected Browser
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find AnyTemplate Design Default Search related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select AnyTemplate Design Default Search related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove AnyTemplate Design Default Search From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent AnyTemplate Design Default Search In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.