Adtrafficjam.com is a nasty and perilous computer infection classified as Redirect virus. This dubious threat is created by hackers to make illegal profit online by cheating innocent users. The main purpose of this threat is redirect your searches and browser on its partner websites to generate leads or sales to earn commission. Adtrafficjam.com boost the traffic for low quality and unreliable websites where you can get cheated or your system can get infected by harmful malware. Adtrafficjam.com virus is able to infect all types of Windows computer. It may secretly enter your PC and assail your main browser. It can work with all most used web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, Opera, IE, Safari and many others. Adtrafficjam.com virus will keep redirecting your browser on unknown websites and also open several unwanted pop-up redirects. It can open new tab ads on your system when you go online to surf Internet.
Adtrafficjam.com is mysterious kind of malware. It doesn’t redirect your browser on same website every time. You will get landed on different web pages every time it throw you out. This obnoxious threat mostly infiltrate computer security through bundled freeware program, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. This nasty malware infection can also install harmful threats and viruses on your system secretly. It earns commission on every redirect and silently installed apps. Adtrafficjam.com virus will make your system a junkyard of nasty viruses. You computer will start freezing and often show weird behavior. It can also track your browsing history and steal your most important and confidential information along with your financial details. It can share your secrets with hackers who can use your data for illegal online activities. It is advised to remove Adtrafficjam.com virus completely from your system as soon as possible.
How To Remove Adtrafficjam.com From PC
In order to remove Adtrafficjam.com and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Adtrafficjam.com. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Adtrafficjam.com Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Control Panel
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Adtrafficjam.com related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Adtrafficjam.com related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Adtrafficjam.com related malicious program.
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Adtrafficjam.com related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Adtrafficjam.com infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Infected Browser
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Adtrafficjam.com related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Adtrafficjam.com related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Adtrafficjam.com related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Adtrafficjam.com From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Adtrafficjam.com In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.