Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus Virus And Rescue Files
._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus is another nasty computer malware that has infected various computers around the globe. It is a nasty file encrypting malware that will hijack your files and demand ransom money. ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus is created by hackers to cheat innocent users and trick their money. This perilous threat is able to attack all versions of Windows computers very easily. It is armed with a powerful encryption algorithm and it can encode all your system files. ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus virus will change the extension of your files to make them useless. It will ask you to pay ransom money through BitCoin if you want to get your files. ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus will also warn that it will delete all your files if you don’t pay ransom money before given time.
How ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus Enter Your PC
._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus is a notorious piece of malware that silently sneak into your machine. It mostly gets carried through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. Once installed on your system, it will also block your anti-virus and firewall security to carry on its malignant activities. ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus can also alter your computer when you visit porn websites, download fake software updates, share files on unsafe network or use any contaminated USB stick. It is one of the worst computer infection you ever want to have on your computer.
Files Infected By ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus
._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus can infect all types of data stored on your computer. it covers a vast range of file types and extensions. Some of the most common files types infected by this nasty virus are :
.1c, .3fr, .accdb, .ai, .arw, .bac, .bay, .bmp, .cdr, .cer, .cfg, .config, .cr2, .crt, .crw, .css, .csv, .db, .dbf, .dcr, .der, .dng, .doc, .docm, .docx, .dwg, .dxf, .dxg, .eps, .erf, .gif, .htm, .html, .indd, .iso, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .kdc, .lnk, .mdb, .mdf, .mef, .mk, .mp3, .mp4, .mrw, .nef, .nrw, .odb, .ode, .odm, .odp, .ods, .odt, .orf, .p12, .p7b, .p7c, .pdd, .pdf, .pef, .pem, .pfx, .php, .png, .ppt, .pptm, .pptx, .psd, .pst, .ptx, .r3d, .rar, .raw, .rtf, .rw2, .rwl, .sql, .sr2, .srf, .srw, .tif, .wb2, .wma, .wpd, .wps, .x3f, .xlk, .xls, .xlsb, .xlsm, .xlsx, .zip
Why ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus Harmful
Its not a worthy question to ask if you have faced this nasty malware on your computer. ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus is such a deadly malware that everybody wants to avoid. Once installed on your computer, it will cease the access to all your files and demand ransom money. It will change the extension of files due to which you will get error message when you try to open any of your documents. It will also leave ransom note on your computer to explain methods for paying ransom money. It is also not sure that you will get back your files after paying the money. So it is recommended to delete ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From PC
In order to remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Special Bonus – Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Control Panel
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus related program and click on Remove button.
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus related malicious program.
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus
Part 5 – Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Infected Browser
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent ._NEMTY_BTKid9H file virus In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.