(866) 29s-1354 Pop-up is another very harmful and dangerous malware infection detected as scam pop-up. This brutal threat can easily alter your Computer (Windows or Mac) and turn thing very ugly. It can infect your main web browser and show fake warning messages on your system. It will modify your system settings and make it work very slow. You will not be able to find out the main problem. Your regular anti-virus program could not block those annoying pop-ups. (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up virus mainly alter your system security through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware, porn or torrent sites and other sources. This cunning malware infection will infect your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, MS Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera and other browsers. It will badly corrupt your entire PC and leads to various malfunctions. (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up will show fake security alerts on your system screen when you go online for surfing Internet. It will freeze your browser and start showing endless pop-ups until your force close your browser.
(866) 29s-1354 Pop-up will ask that your computer is infected by harmful threats and malware. It will claim to help you and force you to call on its tech support number. Actually it is an online scam created by hackers to cheat your money. You should not trust on these fake warning pop-ups. It is a really dangerous computer virus that will slow down your system working and performance. It can inject harmful threats and malware secretly on your system. When you will call on that number provided by (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up, then hackers behind this threat will demand lots of money for solving your problems. It is highly possible that they will steal your secret personal and financial data. Your privacy will get altered and your online security will get vulnerable. Apart from this, this dubious threat also create backdoor on your system to provide remote access of your system to cyber criminals. It is very important to remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From PC
In order to remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Control Panel
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up related program and click on Remove button.
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up related malicious program.
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\(866) 29s-1354 Pop-up
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\(866) 29s-1354 Pop-up
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\(866) 29s-1354 Pop-up
Part 5 – Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Infected Browser
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent (866) 29s-1354 Pop-up In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.