1-888-377-7704 Pop-up is another newly found malware infection. It is categorized as scam pop-up. This perilous threat is created and distributed by hackers for cheating users. This nasty malware silently intrude your computer and attack on your main browser. It will contaminate Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, IE, Opera and other web browsers. 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up will hijack your browser and redirect on its own malicious page. It will show endless warning pop-ups on your computer screen. It will ask that your system is infected by harmful threats and malware that can damage your PC. 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up will pretend link a genuine tech support service and promises to help you. It will suggest you to call on its tech support number to get help from experts. Many users get tricked easily by this nasty threat.
Hackers behind 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up virus are waiting for your call. When you will contact on that number, they will ask you to provide remote connection of your PC. It could be really dangerous because you will give all the access of your PC to hackers. They can make harmful modifications into your system and steal your personal files. 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up virus can also inject harmful viruses on your machine without your consent. They will demand lots of money for fixing your system problem. Actually it is an online scam and they are not intended to help you in anyway. They just want your money and after that they will steal your banking details. It is quite risky to avoid those 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up warning messages.
1-888-377-7704 Pop-up virus mostly attack your computer through spam emails, suspicious links, bundled freeware programs, porn sites, torrent files and various other tricks. It is hard to delete this nasty malware through any regular anti-virus. After intruding your machine, 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up virus also disable your security related programs and block firewall. It can inject its malign codes to registry files for automatic startup. It can also track your web browsing history to collect your personal and confidential information. It can create backdoor on your system to provide remote access to your system. It is advised to remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up virus from your computer.
How To Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From PC
In order to remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Control Panel
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up related program and click on Remove button.
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up related malicious program.
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Infected Browser
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent 1-888-377-7704 Pop-up In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.