Trojan.Agent.BAXF Removal Instructions
Trojan.Agent.BAXF is a notorious and harmful computer infection that belongs to Trojan family. This dubious threat can easily attack your Windows PC without permission and get hide deep into your machine. It can open backdoor on your system and make your system an easy target for other viruses. It can download more threats, spyware, malware, worms, ransomware etc. on your computer by connecting to remote server. Trojan.Agent.BAXF virus can disable your anti-virus and firewall security to make your system vulnerable. This harmful Trojan malware can steal your personal and sensitive information along with your financial details. It can share your secret details with hackers and risk your privacy. Apart from this, Trojan.Agent.BAXF virus will also slow down your machine and block several legitimate programs. You PC will keep freezing and often get unresponsive.
Trojan.Agent.BAXF virus mainly get inside your machine through various deceptive tricks. It can get downloaded on your computer bundled with free third party programs that you download from Internet. It can also get spread through spam emails, malicious websites, porn or torrent sites, peer to peer files sharing, drive by downloads and infected USB drive. Once installed on your machine, Trojan.Agent.BAXF virus will conduct various harmful and malignant activities in your system background. It will create new registry keys for its auto startup. It can create its copies and spread into different folders on your computer. It will completely degrade your system speed and performance. Your computer will start freezing and you will not be able to perform any task smoothly. You are advised to immediately remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF virus from your computer to avoid any serious damage.
How To Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From PC
In order to remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Trojan.Agent.BAXF. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Trojan.Agent.BAXF Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Control Panel
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Trojan.Agent.BAXF related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Trojan.Agent.BAXF related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Trojan.Agent.BAXF related malicious program.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Trojan.Agent.BAXF related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Trojan.Agent.BAXF infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Infected Browser
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Trojan.Agent.BAXF related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Trojan.Agent.BAXF related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BAXF From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Trojan.Agent.BAXF In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.