Application.DealAgent.HIA Virus Description
Application.DealAgent.HIA is a dangerous and harmful computer infection. It is a deceptive PC threat created by hackers. This nasty threat is a silent intruder and it is able to infect all versions of Windows computer. Not all anti-virus programs are able to detect and remove Application.DealAgent.HIA virus. It can bypass your computer security and disable your anti-virus and firewall security. It can control your Internet settings and automatically connect to remote server. Application.DealAgent.HIA virus can download several other nasty and harmful viruses on your computer to make more damage. It will completely slow down your PC and downgrade its performance. Your computer will start freezing and often get unresponsive. Application.DealAgent.HIA virus can also steal your personal information and open backdoor on your system.
Application.DealAgent.HIA virus can easily alter your computer through various deceptive tricks. It mostly attack your computer through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. Once inside, it can easily control your Internet connection and modify DNS settings. It will prohibit you from accessing legitimate websites. It can also redirect your browser on unsafe and harmful web pages. Application.DealAgent.HIA virus can automatically connect to remote server and download more threats on your computer. It can steal your personal and sensitive details including your online banking information, credit card number, social media login details, IP address and many more. It can send all those information to hackers for using in illegal activities. It can also provide remote access of your computer to cyber crooks. You are advised to immediately remove Application.DealAgent.HIA virus from your computer.
How To Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From PC
In order to remove Application.DealAgent.HIA and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Application.DealAgent.HIA. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Application.DealAgent.HIA Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Control Panel
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Application.DealAgent.HIA related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Application.DealAgent.HIA related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Application.DealAgent.HIA related malicious program.
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Application.DealAgent.HIA related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Application.DealAgent.HIA infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Infected Browser
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Application.DealAgent.HIA related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Application.DealAgent.HIA related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Application.DealAgent.HIA From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Application.DealAgent.HIA In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.