Need urgent help for removing Adware.TMAagent virus from my PC.Hi friends last night I was surfing Internet in search of few good PC games and suddenly a pop-up related with Adware.TMAagent appears on my system. It was looking good so I thought it will help me to find online games. However, the moment I click on that pop-up message I am facing several browsing related issues in my PC. It is really very annoying and I want to remove it ASAP. Please help me guys…
What is Adware.TMAagent?
Adware.TMAagent is a kind of very annoying adware infection for Windows OS based computers. Well, it has been programmed by the vicious cyber crooks with the sole motive to earn quick profit by utilizing your online activities. However, the main user interface of this notorious malware infection is been designed in such a cunning way that it look exactly like a genuine game provider that claims to provide all your favorite online games for your PC. Meanwhile, in context to what it claims, Adware.TMAagent only performs various malicious activities on the compromised computer and users should not believe this mischievous malware infection.
Why Adware.TMAagent Is Dangerous?
Well, Adware.TMAagent is really very risky for your system as it tries to trick the users in some very critical online scam to earn quick money. It monitors users online activities and shows several tempting but forged ads, pop-up messages, banners, coupon codes, deals, discount offers, system notification etc. according to users choice and interest. Moreover, Adware.TMAagent makes such crucial changes in your browsers setting that every time you want to visit a particular web address you will be redirected on a very malicious sites. Furthermore, it also download various other threat and spyware in your computer system.
Moreover, Adware.TMAagent utilizes maximum CPU resource hence users are likely to experience very slow and unresponsive system performance. It collects important information from your system such as IP address, login details, browsing history, bank account number, online money transfer report and many more which can be misused against if falls in wrong hands. Therefore, it is very necessary to delete Adware.TMAagent adware infection as soon as it detected in your Windows computer system.
How To Remove Adware.TMAagent From PC
In order to remove Adware.TMAagent and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Adware.TMAagent. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Adware.TMAagent Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Adware.TMAagent From Control Panel
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Adware.TMAagent related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Adware.TMAagent related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Adware.TMAagent related malicious program.
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Adware.TMAagent related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Adware.TMAagent From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Adware.TMAagent infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Adware.TMAagent From Infected Browser
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Adware.TMAagent related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Adware.TMAagent related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Adware.TMAagent related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Adware.TMAagent From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Adware.TMAagent In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.