JS/CoinMinerBP Removal Instructions
JS/CoinMinerBP is a dangerous and harmful computer malware. It is a violent member of Trojan horse community and it is able pierce the security of any Windows machine very easily. It can get installed on your PC secretly and hide deep into your system. JS/CoinMinerBP will start a series of malevolent activities that will completely slow down your computer and degrade its performance. It can disable your security related program that will make your system vulnerable. JS/CoinMinerBP virus will brutally mess with your system files and programs. It can also leak your personal information and risk your identity. JS/CoinMinerBP is a major risk for all Windows PC that can do severe damage. You should remove this threat immediately when you detect it on your system.
How JS/CoinMinerBP Virus Intrude Your PC
Well there are many methods through which JS/CoinMinerBP virus can intrude virus. It may easily alter your Windows PC without your permission. Some of the most common intrusive methods used by this nasty threat are – JS/CoinMinerBP virus may get downloaded on our PC bundled with free third party programs or software. It may get dropped on your machine through spam email attachments or junk emails. It can also get on your machine by visiting to malicious, porn, torrent and various other suspicious websites can gift you this virus. Playing online games, network file sharing, downloading pirated or cracked software or media files can also bring JS/CoinMinerBP virus on your PC. Downloading fake software updates can also deliver malicious programs on your system. Clicking on suspicious links or misleading advertisements can redirect you on harmful websites where you can get more viruses. Injecting contaminated USB drives or external media (CD, DVD, SD cards etc.) can bring this virus.
Harmful Effects of JS/CoinMinerBP Virus
Once installed on your computer, JS/CoinMinerBP virus can leads to major damages. It can brutally mess up with your system and destroy your entire computer. Some of the most common and visible effects of this nasty virus are :-
- JS/CoinMinerBP virus can silently intrude your computer without permission.
- It can destroy your system programs, files, software etc.
- It will disable your anti-virus and firewall security programs.
- JS/CoinMinerBP virus can also bring similar threats, spyware, malware on your computer.
- Block important features like Control Panel, Registry editor, Task manager and many more.
- Create new registry keys to get started automatically on your system.
- Steal your personal and financial information and send to hackers.
- Create backdoor on your PC to allow hackers to remotely access your PC.
How To Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From PC
In order to remove JS/CoinMinerBP and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to JS/CoinMinerBP. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill JS/CoinMinerBP Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Control Panel
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find JS/CoinMinerBP related program and click on Remove button.
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find JS/CoinMinerBP related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any JS/CoinMinerBP related malicious program.
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any JS/CoinMinerBP related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by JS/CoinMinerBP infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Infected Browser
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove JS/CoinMinerBP related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find JS/CoinMinerBP related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select JS/CoinMinerBP related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove JS/CoinMinerBP From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent JS/CoinMinerBP In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.