JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW is a harmful and notorious computer infection that belongs to Trojan family. It is a deceptive PC threat which can easily enter your machine without your consent. It mainly get distributed through bundled freeware applications, cracked software, spam emails, suspicious links, pron or torrent websites and infected USB drive. After getting installed on your system, it will start doing several malevolent activities on your system that will make your system dull. You PC will get very slow, most of the legitimate programs fails to work and your system will keep freezing very often. JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW virus can also disable your anti-virus and firewall security to make your PC more fragile to other threats and invaders. This cunning malware infection can bring harmful threats on your system without your consent.
JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW virus is really a dangerous computer infection. It is known to open backdoor on the compromised PC. Your security software are not working and there is backdoor on your PC. You can simply imagine how bad will be the situation when daily new threats start attacking your computer. Soon you will find that you are not able to perform any task smoothly and your system is throwing lots of errors. Apart from this, JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW virus can steal your personal information record your keystrokes. It can collect your banking information, credit card number, login id, password, IP address and many more. It can also allow hackers to remotely access your computer. It could be very dangerous and your identity can get used for cyber crimes. So you are advised to remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From PC
In order to remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Control Panel
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW related program and click on Remove button.
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW related malicious program.
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Infected Browser
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.NW In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.