Is your computer infected by Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP virus? Are you suffering from unwanted PC problems? Is your computer working weirdly and often get unresponsive? Are your frustrated with slow PC performance? Is your anti-virus program not able to remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP virus completely from your machine? Are you not able to get rid of this infection completely? Do you need some help to permanently remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP virus from your system? Continue reading this guide and follow the removal steps.
Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP is lethal as well as pesky Trojan threat that is found very dangerous for all Windows computer and infects them badly. It is deployed by cyber criminals and usually dispersed via phishing sites, spam emails from unknown sources, suspicious attachments, peer to peer file sharing and more. It is quite very severe bug that injects suspicious code into the boot section of the affected computer starts its evil process which may end up with unusual shut down of affected computer. Soon when inside, Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP messes up default settings of the infected machine and modifies browser homepage, DNS configurations, background image and more. Then after, Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP allows cyber hackers to to inserts thousands of theatrical bugs such as adware, virus, worm, malware etc. into PC which causes great corruption.
Being more specific, Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP displays fake alerts and error messages and inserts malicious content into computer. it fills entire system space with its harmful extensions and infectious files as well and thus reduces performance speed of the computer. Meanwhile, it disables task manager, turn off firewall and stops functioning of other security programs and installed application programs as well. Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP is a very destructive threat that ruins PC badly and may leads to vulnerability resulting in system crash. So, this very infection must not be underestimated as it is very dangerous. Here, we suggest you to use Automatic Removal Tool and remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP and its related malicious programs quickly to avoid further damages.
How To Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From PC
In order to remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Control Panel
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP related malicious program.
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Infected Browser
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Trojan.Html.Phishing.AJP In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.