Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB is a dangerous computer virus that intrudes Windows PC silently and open backdoor for other threats. It is a nasty malware that mostly get distributed through spam email attachments, torrent or porn websites, freeware, shareware, misleading ads and fake software updates. Once installed, it will run various harmful activities in your system background. Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB can automatically connect to remote server to download similar threats. It will modify your system settings and allow installation of malicious programs on your PC.
Normally it is not an easy task to detect and block Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB virus. It can disable your your anti-virus and hide deep into your machine. You will discover this virus on your system when it will start showing errors and perform malicious activities. It will block your important and legitimate programs. Your system will get very slow and often get unresponsive. You will get unwanted errors and black screen of death on your system. Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB virus can also crash your browser and redirect to malicious websites.
Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB virus can also allow hackers to remotely access of your system. It can collect your confidential information like banking details, credit card number, IP address, login, passwords etc. and send to cyber crooks. It will keep raising different issues on your system and make your PC completely useless. It can risk your privacy and thus your identity can get used for illegal activities online. If you want to get rid of this nasty malware then follow below tips carefully.
How To Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From PC
In order to remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Control Panel
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB related malicious program.
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Infected Browser
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Trojan.DOC.Agent.ZB In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.