What Is ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware
ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware is a highly malicious auto-exutable Trojan virus created by vicious cyber criminals. With the ability to install itself automatically in compromised PC it is very hard to detect or remove this notorious infection. It usually sneak in targeted computer by stealth and quickly disable all you security measures in order to hide itself easily in compromised computer. According to cyber security experts, ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware is a very harmful PC threat which belongs to Trojan horse category. It mostly targets Windows OS based computers. It is such a risky threat which connect your system with remote server and allows the hackers to access your entire PC remotely. It is very important to remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware at the earliest or you may witness identity theft of severe financial crisis issue.
Well, usually ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware get downloaded in your system while download a third party freeware application or opening spam email attachment. It makes several changes in your system settings and infect all kinds of files and application. It creates bulk of junk data and temporary files in your hard drive which affects your system efficiency severely. In addition, due to this particular Trojan horse users are likely to experience several critical issues such as slow system response, hard drive crash, data loss, application malfunctioning and many more. ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware can also steal your personal and sensitive data secretly. It can further transmit your data to hackers for using in illegal activities online. It can also create backdoor on your system and allow cyber criminals to remotely access your computer without your consent. Therefore, it is recommended to get rid of ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware Trojan virus as soon as it detected in your Windows computer system.
How ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware Virus Intrude Your PC
Well there are many methods through which ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware virus can intrude virus. It may easily alter your Windows PC without your permission. Some of the most common intrusive methods used by this nasty threat are – ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware virus may get downloaded on our PC bundled with free third party programs or software. It may get dropped on your machine through spam email attachments or junk emails. It can also get on your machine by visiting to malicious, porn, torrent and various other suspicious websites can gift you this virus. Playing online games, network file sharing, downloading pirated or cracked software or media files can also bring ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware virus on your PC. Downloading fake software updates can also deliver malicious programs on your system. Clicking on suspicious links or misleading advertisements can redirect you on harmful websites where you can get more viruses. Injecting contaminated USB drives or external media (CD, DVD, SD cards etc.) can bring this virus.
Harmful Effects of ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware Virus
Once installed on your computer, ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware virus can leads to major damages. It can brutally mess up with your system and destroy your entire computer. Some of the most common and visible effects of this nasty virus are :-
- ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware virus can silently intrude your computer without permission.
- It can destroy your system programs, files, software etc.
- It will disable your anti-virus and firewall security programs.
- ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware virus can also bring similar threats, spyware, malware on your computer.
- Block important features like Control Panel, Registry editor, Task manager and many more.
- Create new registry keys to get started automatically on your system.
- Steal your personal and financial information and send to hackers.
- Create backdoor on your PC to allow hackers to remotely access your PC.
How To Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From PC
In order to remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Control Panel
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware related program and click on Remove button.
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware related malicious program.
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware
Part 5 – Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Infected Browser
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent ServHelper Backdoor RAT Malware In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.