JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT is a nasty computer virus detected as Trojan. This brutal malware infection is able to alter your Windows computer without permission. It will hide deep into your machine and perform several malignant activities that will downgrade your system speed and performance. This brutal Trojan virus will block your anti-virus application and make your system an easy target. JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT is created by hackers to gain illegal profit by doing malicious activities. Once your system get infected by this nasty malware, it will completely ruin the performance and working of your PC. It can open backdoor on your system to allow other threats and intruder to assail your computer easily. JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT virus will also steal your personal and sensitive details along with your financial data and send to hackers.
JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT virus mostly attack your Windows PC through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious links, shareware, drive by downloads and many other tricks. Once this nasty malware infection has the access of your computer, it can easily control your Internet settings. It can crash your browser and redirect on malicious websites. It can also connect to remote server and download harmful threats on your computer. JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT virus can inject its malign codes to the registry editor to get started automatically on your system. This perilous threat can replicate itself and distribute its copies to different system files and folders. It can also corrupt your system files and software. Many of your computer programs will fail to work and often get unresponsive. It will abruptly mess with your system and risk your privacy. So it is advised to remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From PC
In order to remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Control Panel
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT related program and click on Remove button.
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT related malicious program.
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Infected Browser
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent JS:Trojan.FakeAlert.DKT In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.