Exploit.JS.Agent.BG Removal Guide
Exploit.JS.Agent.BG is another very nasty and harmful computer infection. It is a lethal Trojan virus created by hackers to make illegal profit. This dubious threat can easily alter your Windows PC without permission and hide deep into your machine. Exploit.JS.Agent.BG can start several malevolent and harmful process in your system background. It will consume huge system resources and slow down your computer very badly. Your PC will start freezing and often get unresponsive. You will not be able to remove this nasty Exploit.JS.Agent.BG virus because it has already blocked your anti-virus program. It will steal your personal information and send to hackers. It can also bring dangerous threats and malware on your PC by connecting to remote server. It can also create its copies and spread into different system files to make more damage.
How Exploit.JS.Agent.BG Virus Intrude Your PC
Well there are many methods through which Exploit.JS.Agent.BG virus can intrude virus. It may easily alter your Windows PC without your permission. Some of the most common intrusive methods used by this nasty threat are – Exploit.JS.Agent.BG virus may get downloaded on our PC bundled with free third party programs or software. It may get dropped on your machine through spam email attachments or junk emails. It can also get on your machine by visiting to malicious, porn, torrent and various other suspicious websites can gift you this virus. Playing online games, network file sharing, downloading pirated or cracked software or media files can also bring Exploit.JS.Agent.BG virus on your PC. Downloading fake software updates can also deliver malicious programs on your system. Clicking on suspicious links or misleading advertisements can redirect you on harmful websites where you can get more viruses. Injecting contaminated USB drives or external media (CD, DVD, SD cards etc.) can bring this virus.
Harmful Effects of Exploit.JS.Agent.BG Virus
Once installed on your computer, Exploit.JS.Agent.BG virus can leads to major damages. It can brutally mess up with your system and destroy your entire computer. Some of the most common and visible effects of this nasty virus are :-
- Exploit.JS.Agent.BG virus can silently intrude your computer without permission.
- It can destroy your system programs, files, software etc.
- It will disable your anti-virus and firewall security programs.
- Exploit.JS.Agent.BG virus can also bring similar threats, spyware, malware on your computer.
- Block important features like Control Panel, Registry editor, Task manager and many more.
- Create new registry keys to get started automatically on your system.
- Steal your personal and financial information and send to hackers.
- Create backdoor on your PC to allow hackers to remotely access your PC.
How To Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From PC
In order to remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG and all its associated files, you need to go through various removal steps. Keep in mind that it is a nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies at different locations on your system. It is also quite possible that files associated with infection may carry different names. So you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Exploit.JS.Agent.BG. scroll down to find a step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Our advice is to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Part 1 – Start PC In Safe Mode
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type msconfig and click Ok button.
- Now System Configuration box will get opened on your system.
- Go to the Boot tab, choose Safe Mode and Click Ok.
Part 2 – Kill Exploit.JS.Agent.BG Related Process From Task Manager
- Click “Windows + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type taskmgr and Click Ok button to open task manager.
- Find malicious process, right click on it and click End Process.
Part 3 – Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Control Panel
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Find Exploit.JS.Agent.BG related program and click on Remove button.
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Windows Vista
- Click on Start button and select the Control Panel Option.
- Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs category.
- Find Exploit.JS.Agent.BG related programs and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Windows 7
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall A Program option under Programs section.
- Select and remove any malicious program from your system.
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Windows 8/8.1
- Click “Windows keys + R” together to open Run Box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click Ok button to open Control Panel.
- Find and Uninstall any Exploit.JS.Agent.BG related malicious program.
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Setting option.
- Now Click on Apps menu from the screen.
- Find any Exploit.JS.Agent.BG related malicious program and click Uninstall button.
Part 4 – Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Registry Editor
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Making changes to registry files is very risky. If you delete any wrong file then you may corrupt your system instantly.
- Click Windows keys + R together to open Run Box.
- Type regedit and click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and Remove all registry files created by Exploit.JS.Agent.BG infection.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Part 5 – Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Infected Browser
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on Menu option.
- Choose More tools and then select Extensions option.
- Find and Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG related extensions.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” option from the bottom.
- Click on “Reset Settings” button finally and restart browser.
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click on Menu and select Add-ons option.
- Press Extension tab from add-ons Manager page.
- Find Exploit.JS.Agent.BG related extension and click on Remove button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on “Menu” and Select (?) icon.
- Now press the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm your selection.
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, click on Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option from new window.
- Select Exploit.JS.Agent.BG related extension and click on Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser > click on “Gear” icon > select “Internet options”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and hit the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and hit “More” or three dots icon.
- Select the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge browser and go to “settings” option.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove Exploit.JS.Agent.BG From Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select Preferences.
- Go to the “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Select and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser > Click on “Safari” menu > select “Reset Safari” option.
- Select the preferred options you want to clear > finally click on Reset button.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Exploit.JS.Agent.BG In Future
To avoid any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.